Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Well, last weekend I jumped on the Shinkansen (bullet train) and headed to Osaka. A bunch of my friends and I met up for some good times. Various costumes were adorned (in particular by me), good Thai food was eaten, and fun was had on the dance floor.

Me in my circa 1890 costume (the hat was loaned by my friend Shara)
My friend Amy (aka Pixie) in hand made/destroyed pinstripe jacket. Pixie is an ALT, like myself, currently living in Kyoto (but from Australia).
my friend Pixie with Shara (who works in the American Navy and is currently in port near Tokyo).A shot of my full outfit in the hotel lobby (I'm surprised how classy the lobby looks in this photo, because really the hotel was the cheapest one in all of Osaka)another great shot of Shara in her fedora.
After going out for Thai food, we ran back to our hotel & I changed into my little rainbow fairy costume.


Shot of me inside a club in Osaka (kawaii!)I love snoopy!

Christmas-themed "love hotel" in Osaka (Santa looks a little confused, doesn't he? - as though he is thinking "How did I end up here?" :)me in my fairy costume

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HELLO,
Very nice pictures.have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Is Bigfoot True or made up? For over four hundred a long time, there are actually reporting’s of a guy like animal that's entirely coated in hair.
[url=http://www.is-bigfoot-real.com/]bigfoot sightings[/url]

Anonymous said...

The alternative applications are plenty but you need to focus
on your requirement. Next, you are going to adhere to
onscreen instructions to enter DFU mode. Apart from that the
telephone also lacks a video clip recorder.

My site ... ipod touch cydia sources list (blogspot.fr)

Scott said...

It has a lot of interesting and useful content. Keep up the excellent work! Thank you so much for your fantastic article! By the way, I'm a gamer, and I'd like to recommend a shader pack for Minecraft to you. You can get the BSL Shaders  set here, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it.